View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #207
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I typed this at the end of yesterDay. Will fix formatting later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Also,*BG*hopping on the*Formy*train with reasoning borrowed wholesale? *ping*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
For her opportunistic vote.
I've been keeping a spreadsheet with all my thoughts about ya'll in it. The first person that I ever suspected was Form, right from his first post. I just didn't say anything. Then at the last minute (while on a dying cell phone) I realized that was a bad idea. Oh well.
I probably shouldn't even say thing because one of my last games (years and years ago) I go lynched solely on my explanation of why I voted as I did.

I sorta suspected Huey yesterDay but I also agree with his vote for Formy. And I stand by my vote. I don’t know if it's a good call yet or not. Time will tell. Something feels wrong about Formy's posts and I am going with my gut feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Having just skimmed through, the biggest thing worrying me here is the way Blind Guardian just jumped on Hui's vote. It felt very like a newbie wolf following the footsteps of a more experienced packmate.
I know I am Innocent but now I can say with certainty that Huey and I aren't chatting Wolves, cause it's confirmed that HE'S not a Wolf

Also I'm not a newbie Wolf. I've played as a Wolf before and I remember it VERY well because it ended up VERY badly for me. Everyone voted for me (over something really stupid and not at all a slipup) and I ended up crying in my room for an hour.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-06-2020 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Bolding names
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote