View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 07:40 AM   #154
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
I do not yet cast my vote, but know that you are a fair candidate, whether this time around or the next.
Oh don't worry, I know that by sticking my neck out this far I would be liable to die soon. As you point out I may die this time (lynching) or next (Werewolf killing).

My attitude toward Fea has lessened, but I don't think she is clear. One might still hold suspicions of somebody but set that aside to single out somebody he has much more suspicion of so as to more fully focus his attention.

Quote:
Firefoot-
She hasn't done much to gain my attention and she also voted to kill a werewolf. Perhaps she thought that it was a done deal and that she would cast a vote to make her look innocent, but that doesn't seem right somehow. She went along with it too easily.

--Phantom

Phantom don't you think that is a perfect ploy of the guilty, to not draw too much attention to herself and yet appear that she is actively participating. She only voted for Ang when she knew that there was not saving him.