View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
As I discussed with Boro on the FB, I think the chatting over the different choices people send in is kind of the funniest part of the game, so I think people should feel free to comment on the different choices the "judge" has - or to rant after the decisions are made.

The one thing that is important though is that no one should in any way reveal which was the "card" they sent in themselves.

In the number of games I have played Apples to Apples people have at times commented also on their own cards on the table but have not given any indication it is their own card they are discussing...

Timetables should not be a problem as anyone can just react as soon as they come online. Unlike in Werewolf or Arda Cup you don't need to read a lot, deduct, specualte, plot... anything like that. Like in the original card game you have a set of chances and you pick one - in the live game that is like five to twenty seconds...

The fun thing with the online Tolkien version though is that if you get a name of a place or person you don't know already you have to do some researching - and that will help you learn more of the Tolkien universe!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote