View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:25 AM   #227
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
His answer was not truly satisfying to either child. Eoghan still felt his opportunity to learn something without his sister tagging along still in danger. Ruari was no longer as certain of her victory. The disappointment showed in both their faces, but neither contradicted him. They stepped away and turned to go play.

Saeryn watched them go, shaking her head when she saw them already beginning to compete again. Their walk turned into a trot, and then into a run, as though they had somewhere important to go.

“You'll have to give them an answer before the day's done,” she said.

"No, my dear, we will have to give them an answer before the day is done." Saeryn grinned, thinking she already knew what she thought the right answer was. But she also knew Eodwine would wish to give it more time and thought, so she turned the conversation back to Léof's sister.

“As to Cerwyn, what say you? Shall I invite her to become a part of our household here?”

"I say yes. The choice is still hers whether or not, and for how long. Now, what say you of Ruari's sudden wish to ride a horse? Think on it, and let us talk away from all other ears."

"I will think on it. Let me see how things go in the kitchen, and I will talk to Cerwyn, and then let us decide."

Eodwine agreed, and Saeryn went towards the women's chamber to speak to Cerwyn before taking her to the kitchen and introducing her to the other women.