View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #299
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
After thinking things over and seeing the most recent posts, I'm now more inclined to go with Steve over Pom. As noted, his was one of the Eomer votes, and it still seems likely at least one of those was evil. I know it isn't me, and seemingly not Brinn. That leaves Sally and Steve, and of the two Steve looks worse, based upon toDay's activity.
What tipped the balance was Nerwen's # 272. If Steve turns out evil, then Pom is pretty well implicated.
I don't think both Pom and Eonwe would be evil. If Pom were lynched and revealed as a baddie, Eonwe's statement about the witch-hunt would be proved wrong, which could put him in a bad light. Would a baddie risk that?

Also, why do you say I'm seemingly innocent? Do you think there's the possibility that this information is wrong?

Last edited by Brinniel; 11-30-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote