View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #281
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sally

Day 1
  • Mostly lots of banter
  • Accepts the three-person list immediately, but that is kind of inevitable for someone arriving so late. Doesn't say anything either way.
  • Doesn't like the suggestion of using Isildur's power at all, especially on a Day 1. I suppose there are other schools of thought, but to me that's an opinion that seems to be on the side of the villagers. Of course, she certainly knows that, so it could be a nasty wolvish tactic just as easily.
  • I don't like this post. She's just agreeing without adding anything.
  • Calls out Morsul. Maybe a slightly excessively, but justifiably.

Conclusion: Not sure quite what it was that made me find her fishy yesterDay, but she seems quite all right to me so far.

Day 2
  • First one to seriously move away from the Boro discussion. Could go either way. A KM would want to start setting up a lynch; an innocent would want to start discussion on the Day ahead when it's clear that we won't know Boro's role for certain. The post in itself makes a lot of sense, though it is quite heavy for so early in the Morning. She's not messing around (well, she is, but she's also definitely going for it).
  • Posts thoughts on people, with some songs.
  • Not sure what to make of this. Seems a bit contrived.
  • Rips apart Morsul's Day 1 logic. Such strong and consistent attacking doesn't seem too wolvish to me.

Conclusion: Other than this post, she seems pretty good to me. I'm quite surprised at this outcome myself, given my suspicion of her yesterDay, but there you have it.

General comments: There's not going to be time for me to look through everyone, it seems. Manwe has said too little anyway, so there's not much I can say. Morsul seems just like a very skittish innocent at the moment, because I imagine a wolf would be more concerned with convincing others than himself. So that leaves Nerwen, Zil and Lottie for me to look at, and even then, only briefly (half an hour to DL).

edit: x-ed with phantom