View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #255
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Bah, well over midnight and I have an early morning call...

So I'm more or less uneasy with Nerwen and Boro. And tp.

But then again I do think we would be foolish to lynch them without better cases than "uneasiness" on D1. We have a host of potential submarines around which would probably be better ideas to try toDay.

Which doesn't mean allowing to phantom's campaign over the randomness of D1's. D1's can be unproductive or even totally uninformative - but the villains can be caught on them as well. This time it doesn't look like we have a good lead (by now - there are still hours to go though) but on some other D1's we do have them.

Of others, I'm a little less convinced of Shasta's goodness (even if I still keep him in my more probably innocent than not -category) and little less bothered about Legate.

Mira I think was clearly someone who didn't read the thread - and as such not someone I would vote for a representative (another promise here) - and where Nerwen's attack on her looks like reeally bad.

Lottie looks first like more or less going by any winds present and then later on as opportunistic - in between the sense she makes.

Sally I think goes to the 50-50 category being just the toying herself with no role or using the "role" of Silly-Sally to her advantage in a bold manner. Might go either way.

I see what you Lommy say about Foley but I like her guts and would like to see more from her.

One of the few I tend to trust a bit are Wilwa (she has fooled me before) and surprise-surprise, Rune (I'm kind of surprised to catch myself saying that!).

I'm a bit torn with Izzy: she feels like she is a bit defensive being a representative whose task it would be to catch elves but then again she seems to speak sense when she speaks of others...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote