View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #251
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Indeed. It would be nice to have a couple more who can approach or rival tp's power, for balance.
Why is everyone focusing on either giving the phantom power or negating him? can't we just treat him like a normal representative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I've been leaning toward Boro, but I could possibly go for Lommy or Wilwa as well, since both seem reasonable at the moment.
So here Inzil is basically repeating Boro's post about balancing phantom with others, even down to the same suggestion of people: Boro and Lommy. I don't know why, but I don't like the implications of this. Of course, he does also mention Wilwa, but he's still mentioning the same thing. If we make phantom the centre of the game we won't be able to catch any elves.

And since everyone's been commenting on it, I just want to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
You know better than this, Boro. To vote for me at that stage was frankly quite impressive in some ways. On one hand, it displays a "Might as well" attitude, which shows nerve as well as an understanding of where we are on this first day.
Basically, I hope that this was just a joke/spoof that your later comments were just a continuation. In my opinion, it is almost always better to wait (if possible) until people have actually posted before voting, so that you can see what you think of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I'm uncertain of what you're trying to accomplish. Do you wish to keep me in the attractive lynch category without actually accusing, but rather make it look somehow like a logical option to lynch me? That's a typical elf trick. "You'll see I didn't actually suspect him, but he was the logical choice! Don't blame me!"
Hm... It takes one to know one. The elves always accuse others of using "elf trick"s as you call them.

edit: x-ed with Lommy. Also, just note that I wrote this before the phantom officially became phorc.