View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #71
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Sorry about not getting the dl in in time. I was in the ER with a student (don't worry; everything's fine) for five hours. Since sally is out of town I couldn't have her sub in for me, and even my "I might not be around for dl" post got interrupted. The good news is that I won't be on this duty again for the rest of the week; probably ever.

Nessa, you need to be in "invisible mode" so that no one can tell when you're on the 'Downs or not (a high amount of NIGHTtime activity, for example, would indicate wolvishness or giftedness). To do so, click on the "User CP" tab, then "Edit Options" on the lefthand panel. The first box that you can check, check, then save changes at the bottom. Hope that helped!

Eonwe, if the gamethread posts are long and of a good quality, the length of the admin thread does not matter!

I should have the narration up within the next three hours; unfortunately I'm on full-time work now and won't get a break in till then.

Last edited by Mnemosyne; 07-21-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote