View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 04:58 PM   #16
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

As Bullroarer was about to leave the almost empty room, a young, curly-headed hobbit lass came from behind the door that led into the snow.

"Excuse me, Mr. Took?" She looked up to Bullroarer, who was about three inches taller than her. He just grunted.

"Yes..Well, I am Daffodyl Bulger from Stock. I heard all about this adventure, and I though you might need me. I am very skilled in cooking, and I can fish too. I own a pony, Mooncloud, and she's really fast. I am almost of adult age. I love the outdoors, because I was brought up with four older brothers. We would camp almost all the time. Well.... May I join??" She looked at him softly, and he smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank You! I will ride home, and be back by mid-morning." She ran out, and almost slipped on the ice, but continued on.

"Guess What Mooncloud!" She whispered as she rubbed his neck when they reached her hobbit-hole. "I'm goin' to Rivendell!" She kissed his muzzle, and ran into her house.

"Food? Check. Blankets? Check. Clothes?Check. Another Coat? Check. More blankets. Yep. Um..." She searched around, and said again:
"Tarp!" She grabbed a big tarp, which had been torn and sewn many a time.
"I think I'm ready." She sighed deeply and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Come on Mooncloud. We're goin back to the Took Mansion." She hopped on her pony, and slowly rode off, looking at her quiet home she was leaving behind.

[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]