View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #37
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I see what you mean about Lommy, too. I'd be okay Mediumizing her as well.
And having just reread, I'd be generally okay Mediumizing Greenie. I felt like she might have just been rephrasing other people's comments, but on looking back, I think she got in first on the Legate-as-Seer-target idea.

I feel like Nog has attracted more suspicion today than Kath or Form; maybe it would be worth Mediumizing a Kath/Form voter if it looks like the vote might be split between one of them and Nog? That way the wolves might need to show their hand, if there's two of them on the block.

Double-checking the rules, we can wait until the last minute to vote. I'd really rather not - I need sleep - but if things look dicey we can hold off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I would be leaning towards Rikae, Greenie, and Lommy, in that order, but imagine if we Mediumized Brinn first chance we could after last game...
... Ohhhh, it's so tempting. (Don't say it too loud, though; I'm told that summons Cobbler55 to the thread...)

I'm not going to argue with that order. From Rikae's latest post, they look set to vote Nog at the moment. Greenie looks to be somewhere between Nog and Legate, and Lommy... could do anything.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote