View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 06:24 AM   #240
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

It's still hard to reconcile these two things in my head:
  • The primary goal of the baddies in the opening stages of the game is to kill the Seer.
  • Lottie seemed a bit too obvious to be a Seer (as I've argued in my last two posts).
But then it came to me: What if there were no other possible candidate? What if none of the rest of the villagers got anything right?

This hypothesis does thrust these two posts into the spotlight:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I'm gonna make a leap of faith and say that Hui is innocent.

The way he grabs all the attention makes him a possible cobbler, or maybe a suicidal nightwolf, but I doubt that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I really feel like we're at best lynching the cobbler with Hui.
(These two being Mac's second and third posts in the game. Btw, Nog has already touched upon the second post on his post here.)

The earlier of those posts (made 11 minutes before the deadline) post-dated three of Lottie's posts on hS (which I quoted here), if that is of any significance.

If the Wolves were down to innocent-Mac and innocent-Lottie as their Seer target, what pushed them to choose Lottie over Mac?

Also, re spreadsheets (I had wanted to comment on this but I keep forgetting to add it at the end of my posts):
If I open a spreadsheet my keyboard turns Japanese, so unless I wish to write comments like:
Code:
フォームちゃんはおかしいだけど好き。 (Form-chan is acting strange but I still love him.)
I'd rather stick to good old Notepad(++).

I'll try to get a few hours of sleep before the inevitable four-page fireworks.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote