View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #182
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm gonna make a leap of faith and say that Hui is innocent.

The way he grabs all the attention makes him a possible cobbler, or maybe a suicidal nightwolf, but I doubt that.

With that conjecture in mind, I had a fresh look at all the people who're interacting with him. I really don't want to put all my notes in here, just kind of the conclusions. The ones that stuck out a little:

Nog - first he's part of the discussion on what wolves do and what they don't and whether and how we should discuss that. Then he quotes half of his posts with the conclusion that he's pointing out he's trying to catch wolves too much. So many quotes for a so-so point.
Rikae - calls him a man on a mission. "Not sure I agree with his conclusion" is the kind of non-statements a wolf might make.
Kath - fake votes for him pushing too much. It seems a bit harsh to put him on the lynching block over without actually committing.
Pitch - comments on a number of things, but nothing of consequence really. Then agrees and adds a little to the point of his paranoia about Lottie. Too lurking around the fringes for my taste.
Shasta - throws a little bit of everything at him and then votes for him for lack of better options, which feels like the easy way out.

None of this feels enough to justify a vote. Might go with Pitch since he's the only one who has gotten votes and I'd like to not lynch Hui, or Form for that matter.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote