View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #132
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Very "a-HA!" of you. Hmm.
Yes, and I would have loved Nog to wolfishly overdefend after being 'a-HA'd. But sadly other people answered for him, so by the time he replied I'd already said that was my hope.

Which nicely leads on to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I mean all innocent people wish to aid in catching the wolves, but why overdo underlining that one is doing it? Where comes the need to assure everyone, that I am doing good, reasonable and worthwhile stuff, on Day1?
To which I say:

1/ Several of your quotes were me talking to Formendacil, and explaining my disagreement with 'Day One is useless'.

2/ When I don't say why I'm asking weird questions, people start calling me on asking weird questions. I tried to split the difference between pushing effectively, and not leaving it weird to sidetrack people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Pushing buttons in the manner Huin is likely to result in votes. In my own opinion, the NW wants to die early in order to get the most potential Gifted-blocks in; I've thought that since I saw the idea.
Unless people are playing very emotionally (and I don't think they are) , the people with the most relevant buttons to push are the wolves. I say getting reactions out of them is worth the risk.

Lots of cross-posts and coming up to bedtime; will look over the recent stuff and probably have to vote next time I post.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote