View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 01:49 PM   #101
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
A wolf plot made of one person suspecting you and another posting a general speculation unrelated to you. I'd say that's very much in the eyes of the beholder. I could even say construed.

That said, I agree that Kath's description of your behaviour wasn't really accurate, as you did give your opinions on the people you pushed. What I don't agree with is you implying Lottie in the (nonexistent) plot.
[Note to posterity: soft wolf-on-wolf between Kath and Hui + attempt to drag Lottie into it which fizzled out subsequently?]
I didn't mean to imply Lottie could be involved - I meant to state it! I was looking at two people who had already done things I found sketchy (Kath's sudden pivot back to on-topic when poked, Lottie's 'let's not kill the NW' thing), and saw what could be them acting in concert.

Lottie's helpful explanation of what 'bold' means is why I'm not still worried about that; it shows she wasn't saying what I thought she was. I'm figuring Kath was reading Lottie the way she intended, so there's not really a 'plot' any more, just an isolated suspicion.

Make sense?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote