View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 01:18 PM   #96
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, I'm finally here! First off, a disclaimer: the deadline is 1am our time, I'm back to work full time and sadly my job isn't one where you can play ww, so I'll be around a lot less than last game. Maybe it's not an entirely bad thing...

~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Please don't bandwagon on me while I'm gone again, eh, Lommy?
Maybe you'll turn out to be a wolf this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
But during Day 1? It's darts on a dartboard for all a villager could see. You can't see any pattern during its first step.
Yeah but, if people don't even *try* to make Day1s useful, they certainly won't be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But yes, with not much else to discuss at the moment, I'd be glad to hear people's views on the issue of Wolves willing to unleash the NW as early as possible vs. them willing to keep their numbers at maximum as long as possible. I mean winning clearly is easier the latter way, but the chance to be able to disrupt gifteds must be somewhat alluring. Especially if bussing other wolves would be as succesful it was in the last game.

So should we start fex. from a hypothesis that if the NW is lynched early on, the chance of there being other wolves included is higher than "normal"?
I'm gonna start with the assumption that the wolves wouldn't go out of their way to bus the NW but if the wagon starts rolling they'll be happy to jump on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Because he's an Ordo and that part of the rule book doesn't apply to him.

On the other hand, I'm a nasty carnivore with suicidal tendencies and should therefore read those parts more carefully.
Nilp, I love it that you're back *sends kisses* but this is just. too bold. Like, this doesn't read as anything but a double bluff. To quote Pitchwife: *PING!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I agree with everything I've said so far
Confirmed: Form is the anti-Lommy!
Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
The relevant modifier is 'we think'. We won't know until they're dead. (I checked to see if even the Seer could see the difference, but it seems nothing in the rulebook clarifies that.)

(Boromod, if the Seer dreams of Nighty, will they see it for what it is?)

To continue... Ideally, yes, we want Night-Night dead last, preferably on the very last DAY, but it's really, really hard to bring about that situation realistically. So, yes, I agree, I think it'd be best to just lynch the baddies as they come.
Hear, hear.

When I first saw the thread I was like "yikes, three pages", but there was surprisingly little to go on. Come on guys, why haven't you solved Day1 while I was away?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote