View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 12:36 PM   #94
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Checking before posting, I see Pitch has quoted me but not said anything about it... o.O And has flagged Lottie's 'keep the NW alive' concept, which raised pretty much the same eyebrow for me.
I was going to say that there is no such thing as an information-free D1, or at least if it seems so now it will certainly not be looking back from toMorrow, but forgot about it because it didn't seem so important and also forgot to remove the quote.

Quote:
Oh lawks, I forgot you were in this game...
Me too.

Quote:
I was already Day-One-Suspicious of both of them, so this stood out: Kath's description of me could well be paraphrased as 'loud and bold', but she didn't connect it to Lottie's comment. Kind of feels like they're laying the ground for Lottie to 'realise' I meet her description (or an innocent third party to do so), and suddenly I'm 'widely suspected'.

...or I might be paranoid.
The p-word is kind of loaded after last game, but to use another one, this feels like a rather premature counter-suspicion. Prophylactic also comes to mind. Any other words with p?

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-05-2020 at 12:37 PM. Reason: x-ed from Boro down
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote