View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 05:57 AM   #126
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
The only particular thing I could find from Boro was the use of the phrase “getting inside your head,” which, knowing how clever my prince can be, may have been picked up on by the wolves as a hint toward the seer’s true identity.
That would be wolves who haven't played much with him before because everybody knows he does his best to suggest he's just about every possible role on day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
I think his logic this Day and the last has been sound (and not just because he voted Agan, promise)
How exactly is it sound logic to vote for someone because "they might be a wolf or a gifted"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
I'll reevaluate this later, as I know both of these ladies are capable of that level of shenanigans if not more
I wish that was indeed the case, it would be so much more fun than sort of hanging here looking people reach the wrong conclusions when even my dream doesn't believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I think you're innocent every game (and you know that, because you've used that against me, and I know you've done it.)
Awww this made me laugh! You know sally I too thought about voting for you if I couldn't justify a better vote but for opposite reasons, I think you're evil in every game.

It's highly ironic though that I don't suspect sally for the very reason that she's suspecting me so heavily. Well that, and she didn't lynch me when she could have. Also I feel if sally was a wolf, she would have got rid of me as soon as convenient because of our mutual history.

I really don't like the way Lottie takes my guilt for granted, but then, I sort of understand why it's a logical assumption, so I'm not sure I like that Shasta is suspecting her for being rational.

I don't really mind who I'm voting.

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-15-2014 at 05:57 AM. Reason: xed with Kitanna and Cop
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote