View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #79
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I know, I know, people who never vote on Day One are a disgrace, aren't we- er, I mean they?

But seriously- Gil, at the point when three people each have one vote, you're certainly not limited to them only, and when you claim you are, it looks like opportunism followed by hand washing.
Here is how I look at it, Inz threw out a name but was non-commited on it, and the troll that my gut tells me to vote for will throw another name, making it 6 individual names. I am positive more names will get thrown out there and that is the thing. As you said, this is a village of 18 with another 13 possible votes. Day one is for testing the waters, and you being so defensive and afraid that the two votes for you will spell your end reveals something. Are you hiding something Ner? The night is still young and me tipping my hand to you will determine your behaviour now.

The uncertainty will be the death of me, plus I am too nice. The Wizers want confusion and for as many names thrown out to cause discord.

Only one to trust is yourself, and it might be my past experience on day 1 lynchings, but it is too early to call the game Ner, unless you are a panicing Wizer.