View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:41 AM   #73
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Blimey these votes be spread out. Wouldn't that make for a game if we all just voted for the person next to us in a grand display of mass lynching.

My gut feeling person hasn't spoken up enough for me to warrant a vote against them.

Cop -> Bor

I agree with Brin on how the first day is always the worst, and while I see Cop's point on Bor not posting anything to add, I fear if Bor gets voted it is because of that, he would be an easy vote like the fate I befall so many times in the past.

Mor -> Kat

Mor's reasoning is rather picky, but I think he is just trying to justify his gut feeling to his vote. I know that feeling, as mentioned earlier.

Brin -> Ner

Makes an understandable attempt at Ner, but then again first day lynchings is always the hardest. and Ner has had the most substantial input today.

Hate that this is my only chance to vote, and I don't want to add another name to this growing list, I am going to have to say:

++Nerwen

The thing with this game is being careful on what to say, and to note on how the Wizer's and Cobblers will try to bring up other arguments between other players to not be looked at themselves.