View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #71
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Oy, I know we may be trolls, but we be trolls in one ugly situation. Really, banter may be all fun, but it won't do us much good in the long run. Don't ye think it's time we pick out who these nasty wizards are? Or they'll soon enough turn us all into stone. And we won't be gettin even mutton to eat if we all stone.
Agreed. I can't keep up with such creative banter anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Well, One thing I'm curious about is why Morsul (#24) saw Kath's references to singing and The Wizard of Oz (#5,#13) as possible cobbler-hints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I was going to quote the question but since a fair amount of people are asking.

The reason I see Kat's singing as a possible hint is the song she chose. The "Wonderful" Wizard of Oz.

I's like to subject to this he'e Cou't No wiz is a wondafuh wiz eh?
Meh, that's a stretch, but as a Day (Night?) 1 vote, maybe not so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Who was it who asked me why I suspected Zil? I suspect him because I always suspect him, simple as that. He's distracting, hanging around looking evil all the time. I want to lynch him so I don't have to worry about it.
Ah, yes. it's mutual, naturally.

++Rik...

Nah, not yet.