View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #53
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Pom, McCaber, and Morsul probably gave the most substantial posts early in the Day. Not a lot of substance, but I'll give them points for the effort.

I hate the first Day because it's always the easiest Day for the baddies to hide. We're starting from scratch which means we can typically only identify suspicious behavior in subtleties, and even that can be easily misinterpreted.

As for all the banter- I don't see a problem with some banter; that's part of the fun of Day 1. But when banter goes on and on for several posts without any substance in between, that is a problem. Now, I've seen innocents get a little too carried away with IC posts, but I have also seen baddies use the IC banter as a distraction.

Surely I'm not the only one who will vote early. I'm curious to see how spread out the voting will end up (in timing). Now I know how we all love to wait until the end, but hopefully it won't come to a dozen votes in the final minute...