View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 04:51 PM   #123
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Sally, I'm so sorry. But the hunter really IS more fun when she gets to kill somebody, whatever the consequences.
It is, but it was so earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was terrified I was going to take our last gifted with me, which is why I switched to Mac at the last moment, because I knew he was either a wolf or an ordo, and either way I preferred him to certain uncertainty. (Sorry again, Mac! There was a lot of panicked screaming over here that afternoon, I assure you.)

If it helps, I was convinced you were evil almost until the end.

On to cheers then. To the goodies first!

~

Massive kudos to Brinn for a role spectacularly played! Three cheers to the only gifted who managed to do her job and not get herself killed! Ahem.

I pegged you as the seer from close to the start and deliberately ignored you so I didn't get you killed with my fat mouth. Once I made it to the Dead Thread, the idea of us constantly voting for you (almost unanimously one Day!) was too good to pass up, and I knew it would cause enough chaos for your elegant self to hide behind.

~

Also kudos to Shasta for his valiant snackrifice, and for putting on such an entertaining show! Not so much for voting me though - my feathers are ruffled! (I jest!) I had suspicions you might be the Child but couldn't decide, and at one point I thought you had to be evil, though perhaps only because of the feather ruffling. <3

~

To Lottie, our little companion, many cheers to you as well. I read your "don't." post and somehow I just knew. You should have seen me hit the floor with my laptop and start frantically typing.

~

Last but not least, to Kit, who tried so hard but knee-jerked much like I did, resulting in her demise. It was still a joy to play with you, and a joy to hunt you right off the plague bat out of principle!

x'd with a host
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote