View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:43 PM   #71
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So I got woken up in the middle of the night by a spam call, and so here I am. Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
So did Lady Macbeth.
I.e. The more you wash your hands, the more suspect you should be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
That's probably enough content to make it look like I'm participating.

(Er, wait, what?)
As this will probably make a difference with later analyses, are we to assume you have not read past the last quoted post yet? Or just didn't have time for a more detailed comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
I was wondering about it too, but did some extensive combing through the discussion thread and you're correct
So I was still wrong. I thought I looked through all of Nog's posts. Evidently not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka
Thinking more on the mechanics of this, so if I'm correct and not too tired, on the second Night the QT will only have 1 player there to cast a vote?
D1 + N2 = 2 players to vote on D2. I believe the thread is inactive at Night, and in any case voting only happens during the Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, it's good to see that Lommy and G55 have come to the conclusion that we need to try lynch a wolf, er, quarantine an infected. And G55 and Legate have agreed we should cast fake votes.

And G55 and Lommy have decided that Legate is a cobbler, and Inzil and Mac have suggested he's infected?
You’re arrested for Gate-breaking, and Tearing up of Rules, and Assaulting Gate-keepers, and - errr, that is, you're accused of Generalizing, Exaggerating, and Deliberately Misinterpreting and Misrepresenting Other Posts. I challenge you to defend your statements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Seriously, it's interesting how the fake votes discussion evolved, seemingly from a couple of throwaway comments to a serious suggestion. Normally it would be totally pointless, but there is some sense in it as a way to prevent people from lurking and waiting to bandwagon on the QT vote. However, I don't think it's practical, and probably won't be necessary, as "lurk and wait for the QT vote" would become suspicious behavior very quickly anyway.
Assuming the QT have an innocent predominance, would it not be the innocents who would prefer to wait for the QT vote?

Aaaand back to bed for me. Even the hardy Men of Dor-lomin need their rest.

Edit: xed with Brin.