View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:07 AM   #284
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
First off, I love the Ghost role. I've just read through the thread and GhostForm is clearly having the time of his life.

This from Lottie yesterDay.
Quote:
My top suspicions now are Sally, for what feels like an unnecessarily narrow focus on me leading to her not tying herself in any way to potential packmates, and Pitch, for holding his vote yesterDay long enough to let me make the decision, because if both were innocent and he knew it, that way he wouldn't dirty his hands. I get weird vibes from Lommy, Boro, and Legate, but I haven't had time to parse through that and decide what it is that gives me the bad vibe from any of them, and I think I'm just overall confused about how I feel about them rather than suspicious, if that makes sense.
Apparently I'm in the minority of thinking that the wolves are trying to kill the Seer this game, but going with that assumption then sally, Pitch, Lommy, Boro and Legate are in the mix.

sally, I'm more than happy to vote for today. My suspicions of her from yesterDay haven't changed, and given that Morsul voted sally and then basically got a 'we're not sure but it's a pretty good shout' back from GhostForm, followed by the faux 'oh woe-is-me you're all so mean' from sally in post 261 ... well.

Pitch, Lommy and Legate I haven't much looked at yet so I will spend some time on that toDay.

With Boro's behaviour yesterDay, I read it as his oft-used strategy of: "Look at me, look at me! No don't look at them, I'M the Gifted one! No really - pay attention to meeee!" Ok yes maybe I'm oversimplifying but I read post #191 and just had to smile, and it also made me feel that he's innocent. The wolves would want to draw out Gifteds, not distract from them, so I'm feeling ok about Boro at the moment.

GhostForm's post in #276 ... I'm struggling. Is it that on Day 1 everyone had a choice, and then the reference to the little gardener - could that be Greenie. A Little Green. So then lots and none at all - lots of people voted for her but none at all were wolves? We already know Hui and Lottie, who voted Greenie, are innocent, so does that speak in Legate's favour possibly?

Anyway. sally is definitely top of my suspect list, and then I'll go look at Legate, Lommy, Pitch.