View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #199
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I went through D1 to see what people were doing in the light of bantering (b), talking about game-mechanics (m), suspecting (s), making suspicions via banter (bs) defending (d), self-defending (sd), finding someone odd (o), explaining (e), being neutral (n)... (neutral suspicion and neutral defence are also marked - as (ns) and (nd) - you know that "maybe or maybe not"...)

NB. Producing tallies or saying "I'm around" are interpreted as mechanics-talk (m)

NB.2. A number after an s (suspect) or a d (defend) means how many people it concerns. The letter only means the person is suspecting/defending one person only.

My perspective on this was and is that the wolves would not like to spread suspicion around as that would lead to bad feelings and thus a heightened possibility of getting lynched while the goodies would try to find anything that is suspicious and bring that forwards. On the same logic, the wolves would like to rub people the right way while the ordo's should care less of it.

There are different conceptions of this to be sure.

Also remember that those symbols are for general interpretation: a d (for "defending someone" is just speaking good of someone, not everytime saying "s/hes not bad!") etc.

As an example:

Glirdy-cobbler: m m m/sd

That means he made two posts talking of the game.mechanics (m & m) and then one talking about the game mechanics and making a self-defence (m/sd).

So here's first whom I think were the least "productive" on D1 (D1, mind you... it's not the same toDay with all of these people)

Okay? (in brackets a comment on the vote that person made)

Eomer: b bs bs (too talkative)

Sally: b b m m m (meta: quite a wishy-washy vote)

Nerwen: m m b/m m (no vote?)

The Elf-Warrior: b b m m m (someone found a Freudian slip)

Form: b b d/s2 (meta: the odd choosing the more fun from more useful)

Kath: b/bd b m ns3 (wilwa not particularly guilt-ridden)

Okay more to come... just a short break to read - and to have a cigarette...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote