View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #186
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Nog is the first one who immediately jumped out at me, so of course I mentioned him first. Then you accused me of only concentrating on Nog, so I discussed him a little more, then moved on.
I'm not sure I agree with you. I can see why Nog jumped out at you, but Inzil had a point. It looked like you thought there was no other possibility but Nog, as if you just tried to paint him in a bad light, and while I think Nog looks fairly bad, I'm not sure he's the BW. I don't think the BW could afford to be so... careless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
And I don't know if this is just a consequence of how long you've been away, Volo, but I don't care for some of the absolutes you've been making.
Me neither. I know Volo tends to be a bit eccentric, but he really doesn't look too good in this game. Okay I admit the main thing I don't like about him is his suspicion of me because I don't think it's all that well reasoned, but still.

Quote:
So trying to figure out who the wolves might have gone for (ignoring the BW entirely) won't help us figure out who the wolves are? Really?
Give me half an hour and I can come up with reasons why any one of us could have been attacked. As long as we don't know who they are (or who the BW is), there's no use speculating. It leads nowhere and is a waste of time - and something a wolf or the cobbler would probably like us to do.

Quote:
Why wait? That's precisely what the wolves want, for us to ignore information in favor of 'waiting'.
We're not ignoring anything. We're simply waiting till we have access to the said information. What does it tell you about the wolves or the BW that they targeted her last night? That they wanted her dead. That's all. We still don't know why they wanted her dead, ie. we have no clue who she is or who the wolves are.

I am not overly fond of Shasta at the moment. I simply don't follow his reasoning - I don't think there's a way we can get any information about last night's kill before either a wolf or the BW is dead, and I don't like how he keeps pushing it (okay granted, people, myself included, have brought it up more than once, but still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'd suggest we took the other way and looked at the "no trace" kills ending up with the BW.
This sounds better to me than trying to find the seer, but it still doesn't tell us anything about last night. However, I have nothing against lynching a quiet/non-substantial player today, just because not posting is unfair to everybody: to the village if you're a baddie, to the wolves if you're a gifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Let's lynch Agan. It'll make everyone happy
Miss, you'll pay for this!

Last edited by Aganzir; 10-29-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: xed with Shasta & wilwa
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote