View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #183
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Right. I just checked the rules to find that the Seer, in this game, can actually find out the Cobbler, so Shasta's little theory about Nog as a supposed Seer-cum-Wight isn't that shaky as I first thought in this respect. However, Nog has a very good point that impersonating the Seer wouldn't be a brilliant survival strategy for Barry.
One thing I find quite interesting about that theory is that it bypassingly implicates myself, Greenie, wilwa and Agan as possible wolves - in other words, everybody who got Glirdy Goatleaf lynched except himself and Inzil. Now I wonder whether this couldn't be a conceivable reaction from a wolf who's secretly kicking himself for lynching his cobbler, to take it out on the other contributors?

On TEW's vote - I would very much like to see a lot more reasoning from him, but I've got a notion where he's coming from, i.e. Eomer's behaviour could remind him of the game when the three of us were packmates together, as it did me. Or he could be have got that idea from me and use it as an excuse. Post some more, man!
On Eomer himself, I'm withholding judgement for now till I see whether he's going to be more involved and making some sense.

Still don't think Agan looks blatantly evil in any way, like Nog for saying we should stop to speculate about the Seer and give the wolves ideas, like Volo better toDay, like wilwa a lot and don't at all get where all the votes against her were coming from; dislike Form's "maybe-I-can-be-bothered-maybe-not" attitude, have to look closer at everybody else.

Lottie, if you're still around: does or doesn't the change in the rules re Barry's endgame killing power affect your opinion that we shouldn't 'waste' a lynch on them in any way ?

EDIT: x-ed with Lottie and Shasta