View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #172
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Going through the thread in order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEW
I'm voting
++Eomer

Eomer's behavior strikes me as cobblerish, or he could be a wolf or a wight. Or he could be innocent. I don't know, but I'd bet he's bad.
I know TEW said they wouldn't be back, but the reasoning for this vote seems to me to be entirely fabricated, and leaving things open no matter which way Eomer flips should he be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
What I don't understand is why you seemingly homed in on Nog without apparently looking at anyone else as a potential wolf-target.
Regarding that particular assumption, Nog is the first one who immediately jumped out at me, so of course I mentioned him first. Then you accused me of only concentrating on Nog, so I discussed him a little more, then moved on. Aren't you being a little jittery, Inzil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Other than that, I'm quite at a loss with why Nog calling Agan a cobbler makes it probable Aganwolf and her pack would think him the Seer who had dreamed her.
We've gone over this, Greenie, it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Even though, like Shasta pointed out - with partly faulty arguments, in my opinion - the Wolves might have thought Nog the Seer, on Night2 it is more likely for Wolves to pick out a target that leaves fewer traces.
My argument was not faulty! And I don't know if this is just a consequence of how long you've been away, Volo, but I don't care for some of the absolutes you've been making. Who are you to tell us what it's more likely for a wolf to do unless you yourself are a wolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Another argument against trying to kill Nog on Night2 is that it can be regarded unsporty.
Why is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I seem to recall having a no-Nightkill-Day-2 before, with the depressing sense that it's almost Day 1 replayed.
And I seem to recall being the person who orchestrated the no-Nightkill, and being irritated with you and your sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
I don't know why you seem to think that Nog is the only possible person that could have looked Seerish,
If you could not put words into my mouth I'd appreciate it. Darling, I never said that.

Quote:
this is a good lead but we still don't have a lot of information and if we start making all these assumptions we could get very side tracked with this BW business instead of looking for the wolves.
This situation is much like a ranger-save. So trying to figure out who the wolves might have gone for (ignoring the BW entirely) won't help us figure out who the wolves are? Really?

Quote:
so I say we let it be, put it on the list of info we have about the BW, and wait til we have more pieces.
Why wait? That's precisely what the wolves want, for us to ignore information in favor of 'waiting'. Tis a wolvish sentiment, in truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
But Shasta zeroing in on Nog the way he did to the apparent exclusion of all else is what struck me.
And again, accusing me for something you orchestrated strikes me as evil.

[quote=Not finding a useful interpretation of the voting record so I'll try the Shasta tactic of... Shasta tactic? Shastactic? Yes, I'll try the Shastactic of guessing who the wolves tried and failed to kill.[/quote]
Why, I'm honored! "Shasticle's Shastactic". Can that go into the glossary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
She could have. Better get rid of a suspected seer (even if doing so implicates you - you can always argue it was a framing attempt) before they manage to cause any serious damage.
Good to know, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
As long as we don't know who the wolves are, we can't know who they could have attacked. Did they target the seer or a player deemed dangerous, did they want to leave no trails, or did they want to frame someone? When either a wolf or the BW is gone, we can go through the posts and see if the dead wolf seemed to know more about some player/if any player seemed to know more about the dead BW. But before that, I think it's a waste of time to try to draw any conclusions from the fact that the wolves attacked the BW last night, and I don't like how intent Shasta is on doing it.
And I'll say again - ignoring any information, for whatever reason, is dangerous and the wolves love to see it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Stop speculating about who the seer is. Thank you.

*throws a gaze at Shasta, Zil & Lottie especially*
*backspace backspace backspace* That's rather too catty to post on the Downs, so I won't do it. Nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Do you really consider impersonating the seer (which some of you seem to claim I did) is the way to keep the seer away? Honestly...
If you read the thread like you say you did, you wouldn't have ignored the counterargument that's already been made to this point by my love and I. The fact that you seem to have done exactly that bothers me muchly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
If you are on the good side you wouldn't speculate on that kind of things - whoever the seer is.
I don't think Agan was speculating on who the Seer is, she was poking a hole in your argument.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote