View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #169
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gun
Nog doesn't naturally need to answer my question because I'm obviously just diverting his attention away from the wolves.)
Using my time answering your questions is actually doing just that - and the way you frame it isn't the best possible. But anyway. I try to keep this short - and I think there is some things of general interest in here as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I'm afraid that depends on how valuable they think the BW's "help" to them is --- If we get one wolf like toDay and another one is getting lots of suspicion as well they might try to turn our eyes towards the BW...
What do you mean? That they'll try to make us concentrate on finding the BW rather than a wolf? (I am asking this because to me it would've seemed more logical to replace "our" with "their"
I have been wondering some ideas shared concerning this scenario. There is no way a wolf would just come forth and say: "hey guys, I actually know that X is the BW" - unless just getting lynched. But like I said, they'd consider turning our attention to the BW if they felt in trouble - not probably saying "let's talk about the BW for a change", but more like trying to bring that person into the center of discussion on baddies. I didn't understand that replacing "our" with "their", though...

Quote:
Because you called someone who's not a wolf the cobbler, you can't be the seer?
If you are on the good side you wouldn't speculate on that kind of things - whoever the seer is.

Quote:
There's something awfully off about Nog's seer rant (and him in general), and while it might be only because it was late/he was drunk , I'm currently toying with the idea that he's our Ferny. That would explain his excessive attack against me yesterday and now his worry about being considered the seer (which, to me, sounds much more like the cobbler's plea "Hey wolves I'm like seriously not the seer, don't eat me!" than the real seer trying to maintain his "dum dee dum I'm not the seer" facade. Just because it would be idiotic of the seer to attack a non-dreamed of person like that.)
You miss a few very reasonable scenarios here - including the correct one.

Quote:
After all, she thwarted their first kill and is their worst rival for the title of the Lord of Night-Time Bree.
I can't see the wolves going seriously after her any time soon... I mean there is the chance she stuns the ranger or even better, the seer. Also as long as the BW is around we might waste our time talking about her and not the wolves - and as a byproduct some people might even give the wolves some nice hints about who the seer is etc.

It will get different nearer the end.

Let me make a prophecy. The second wolf going down will reveal the BW's name.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote