View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #167
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
So... I have this mysterious sense of deja vu as I write this... I seem to recall having a no-Nightkill-Day-2 before, with the depressing sense that it's almost Day 1 replayed.
You're upset no-one got killed in the Night? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
if we follow the Seer hint track we could uncover the real one, which is bad
That is a good point. I don't think it worth taking the risk just to catch the BW, but then we might also find a wolf in the process. So I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
How come certain people are suddenly all convinced I'm the cobbler and look like they weren't considering any other alternatives? I suggested two things. On day 1, when there had been little serious discussion. The first was an idea I truly believed would help us, the second something that occurred to me and which I thought good to throw out in the open. Has it ever occurred to you that I might have been trying to help instead of distracting us from finding the wolves? Some people find it way too easy to dismiss the latter option. After I'm dead, I'd suggest taking a close look at Nog, and to a lesser extent also Nerwen. It'd be extremely convenient for the wolves or the real Ferny to get someone lynched, her only crime being talking too much.
Firstly, I never said I was convinced you were Ferny, even if Nogrod did. Secondly, I never said why I thought you might be he– it's partly that you were talking so much, that's true, and that you put forward this weird and I think unworkable plan, but also simply because you talked so much about the cobbler yesterDay. Yeah, I know you always do– but you started off by reminding people of that, then telling Volo again for good measure, and then... it just seemed like you were overplaying it. Which might be the action of a cobbler trying to signal to the wolves, or one of the other baddies trying to be "helpful".

Because of that, and because you also fall into the "most eager BW discussers" group I mentioned earlier, and because of what seems to to be an overreaction by you in this post I've quoted, I'm going to vote

++Aganzir

Which I admit is an easy vote, and at the same time doesn't have any real evidence to back it up. But I can't leave it any later, and unfortunately this has been a pretty quiet Day.