View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 08:33 AM   #164
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
When going Day1 through in my head yesterday, I had a feeling that Nogrod was a Wolf. He seems to be more stressed and high strung in this game than in the games I played with him before. This might be due to completely unrelated reasons, but it feels as if he doesn't have a chance to relax from the game, i.e. he's also playing actively during the Nights. His first post toDay doesn't argue against this feeling. I would have thought him to post more than one things before going to sleep were he not active before the post as well.
Then again, he has not tried to hide his tenseness. A Wolf Nog I'd believe would choose his words better and read others' comments more closely, instead of being so aggressive.
The problem is that you didn't seem to find him all that suspicious yesterDay. In fact, you appeared to use his reasoning as a means of rationalising a vote for Agan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo yesterDay View Post
Noggie doesn't bother with pleasantries and joins the Day with quite harsh words indeed. I sort of agree with his point, an evil Agan could very well be so bold as to mislead the discussion with something like that. But let's not get too jumpy yet.

I myself got the bad vibe from Greenie. Her painting of the worst-case scenario felt somewhat... mischevious. Additionally Agan liking Greenie instead of finding her suspicious points to an abnormality. This is just a hunch and I'll add that I've found Greenie suspicious all the time after her first game in which she was Wolf. But what do you think?
If you were thinking Nog to be a wolf, why vote for someone he was casting suspicion on?

Quote:
I doubt he is the BW. Even though, like Shasta pointed out - with partly faulty arguments, in my opinion - the Wolves might have thought Nog the Seer, on Night2 it is more likely for Wolves to pick out a target that leaves fewer traces. And there are plenty of such players around here now. Another argument against trying to kill Nog on Night2 is that it can be regarded unsporty. It's not a very strong argument, but it has been used.
Oh, I think potential Seers are a priority for wolves, certainly. But Shasta zeroing in on Nog the way he did to the apparent exclusion of all else is what struck me.

Quote:
I still find Aganzir suspicious. I don't know how much she has been talking about Cobblers in the recent games, but she seemed to react so happily to the notion that people should discuss Cobblers that it seemed, she was happy about it, because it would mean people would talk about her. And knowing Agan, that would certainly entertain her.
Talking about Cobblers is not in itself an unusual act for Agan.