View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #400
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ok (done fairly quickly, sorry if anything here isn't accurate):

Eonwe: Did that odd list on Day 2 I believe, at the time was not suspicious of Sally or Legate. Followed Legate (and Rune) with the Izzy vote. Voted Eomer last minute on Day 2, caused a tie. Also considered the possiblity that Sally was innocent, or that Nogrod was guilty. Voted Sally. I'm fairly suspicious of him.

Rune: Voted same as Legate Day 1 (for Izzy). Very sure of Lhuna's innocence on Day 2, and Eonwe's guilt. Voted Eonwe. Had mixed feelings of Legate and Sally at the end of the Day 2. Had that idea of Lommy giving roles to people she was closer too. Voted Legate. And Sally next Day. I'm very unsure of him.

Lhuna: Voted Legate Day 1, when there was still many votes to come. No vote Day 2. Voted Legate when it was expected. And Sally. I'm definitely leaning towards innocent, mainly cause of the Legate vote Day 1 and cause Sally was trying so hard to get her killed.

Nienna: On Day 1 voted for Sally when there were still tons of votes to be had, could have been a risky wraith-on-wraith vote. The next Day in a list Sally was the only one she saw as being completely Evil, was good with Legate. Voted Sally again that day, putting her tied with Eomer, again when there were many votes to be had. Voted Legate Day 3, but that was expected. Voted Sally yesterDay, also expected. Because of how strong she was against Sally I'm leaning innocent, but she's very under the radar so that makes me unsure.

Shasta: Hadn't posted too too much, until yesterDay he did more, was trying to say that Sally could be an ord trying to protect the seer, kinda understandable I suppose. Was quick to jump on Lhuna being guilty. Said this toDay:

Quote:
I hope Nogrod dreamt me. Otherwise I was probably better off not being active and getting modkilled.
If he was guilty and Nog revealed that, there would be no reason for him to post, thus being just as useful as if he was modkilled. If he was innocent and Nog revealed that then he could give his oppinion and be far more useful then being modkilled. Therefore, he was only better off being modkilled if he`s guilty. Right? So....I'm leaning guilty.

Ok, so I'm thinking that atleast one of the two baddies was mentioned in Sally's last post, cause that's seeming more logical to me now (more I think about it more my theory from earlier makes no sense). I doubt she'd have mentioned both, and I doubt she'd have left both out. So that means one of Lhuna, Shasta and Nienna are evil, and one of Rune and Eonwe are evil. My personal opinion is thinking Shasta and Eonwe.

So....I'm off to bed, I should be on quite a bit tomorrow, especially the last 4ish hours of the Day.

X'posted with Lhuna....well I believe her, I was actually thinking she was the Ranger anyway, so this doesn't really come as a surprise to me.