View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #398
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm sorry, there will still be rather minimal participation from me toDay.

So possible wraiths include Nienna, Shasta, Rune, Eonwe, and for the sake of argument, Lhuna.

First off, I'll try to answer some of the suspicions directed at me. Nogrod, if I were a wraith I won't be so bold or careless as to heavily suspect a fellow wraith, much less two, on Day 1 and risk them getting lynched so early. You know me, I'm hopeless as a baddie and I can't work alone. Maybe they did fear then that I could be the Hunter - which I'm not - but if that saved my life then thanks for their mistake. And I'm as surprised as, if not more than, all of you that I got the two of them first Day. I just really found them both suspicious. (Whoa, this has got to be a first. Sorry, just had to gloat at myself there for a while. )

But maybe I was wrong about Shasta - at least right now I'm leaning towards that. Somehow I really have a feeling that the last two wraiths are relatively unsuspected ones, which was why sally was bold enough to try yesterDay's ruse. Personally, the three remaining unknowns are all slipping under my radar. So for me it's two of the three of them.

I wish I had time to go through each of their posts. (Darn med school.) But right now all I can say is that from what little I can guess of sally and based on her last post, Nienna isn't looking too good.

I hope to be back earlier than I expect so that I'll have time to look around.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote