View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #385
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I thought it was too late in the Day to try and do any listings or analysis so while waiting for someone to pop up I counted the good news for the end of the Day.

If and when we bag a wolf toDay it will be 7-2. (It looks highly likely as to top the other things Sally's last post looks so much a baddie's resignation post)

If the wolves play it safe during the Night and kill an innocent it will be 6-2 toMorrow.

But then there will be either four known innocents against four unknowns (two wolves there) eg. fifty-fifty chances - or then three known innocents, one known wolf and four unknowns (of whom one is a wolf).

If the wolves try me and fail we'll have 7-2 toMorrow. And we have either four known innocents or three + one wolf.

Not too bad I'd say.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote