View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #379
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Lhuna is making my head ache.

It all started in practise when she was alive on Day2. Knowing that Legate was a wolf it really baffled me to see her around safe and sound. Yes, her death - whether she turned out to be the seer or not - would point towards Legate but the wraiths should have taken that risk as a living seer is the most dangerous person there is.

... just a minute...

Were Legate and Lhuna thinking of this two Nights ago? That would be a nice one indeed: If one wished to argue against Lhuna as a fellow wolf (because they couldn't afford leaving a possible seer alive she must be their mate) then one should eye my continuing presence as a similar case (well a stronger case even as I'm not a possible seer to them but in fact a self-confessed and wraith delivering one eg. my continuing existence among the living proves I'm a baddie myself)?

Okay. That would make some sense indeed. Even if it looks quite a daring tactics.

But why then Sally went berserk this Morning instead of starting to suspect me on these grounds?

Back to Lhuna then.

Now the fact than Sally chose her as the target whom she claimed to know is a wolf is interesting. In her last post (which looks a lot like a baddie saying bye-bye to the game -post with the last nudges) Sally says:
Quote:
There's a reason Lhuna hasn't been Night killed
Vote Lhuna and I assure you we will kill a baddie.
Looking very much like trying to make us not to lynch Lhuna. Sadly these farewell posts by baddies are always readable in too many different ways.

But anyway, choosing Lhuna (continuing to assume Sally's lupinity) might point either way. Either Sally was trying to fool us into lynching an inncent and giving us really tough time with numbers toMorrow - and risking all into my possible taking of her bait (which sounds foolish indeed). Or then she must have been trying to get either of them lynched and with a baddie revealed the other might look good enough so that you'd trust her a bit more and I wouldn't "waste" a dream on her - which might be crucial with numbers dwindling down.

Okay, the latter sounds the more likely but I'm not sure I'm ready to buy it as such. At least yet.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote