View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #377
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay and Shasta then.

First he says:
Quote:
In any case, whether or not Sally is lying, Lhuna is a wolf. It's clear we need to lynch her today.
Now this already raises some eyebrows. How comes he think that even if Sally is lying Lhuna must be a baddie? And that is quite an unconditional way of putting it: "whether or not, Lhuna is a wolf".

Then he elaborates it a bit:
Quote:
there is no reason for Sally to make such a claim without some sort of knowledge.
But on the next one he undermines his earlier suggestion about special knowledge by defending Sally as an ordo:
Quote:
I'm supporting her because I think there's a chance she could be an ordo attempting to divert attention from the real Seer
A bit later he still "knows" there is a reason behind Sally's actions but by this time it's only "not necessarily evil":
Quote:
I already said I don't claim to know the reason behind Sally's actions. All I'm saying is that there is one, and it's not necessarily evil.
Ending up with this:
Quote:
Perhaps Sally is a secret role. Perhaps Sally's attempting to be helpful. Perhaps Lhuna-wraith mis-sent a PM.
Okay. I'm a bit confused about Shasta. At times, especially early into the Day he looked soo evil. Really urging us to lynch Lhuna and looking confident about it & assuring us that Sally must be having good intentions. The growing frustration on his part makes me wonder though. But then again, if he's an innocent why would he stick so forcefully to his alternative which makes no sense? It looks like all that matters is that we lynch Lhuna and save Sally and everytime people point to him a flaw in his reasoning he tries to come up with a new, a bit diluted one... *Baffled*

Hah, no explanation I can come by actually makes sense in this game either... But I still think we have actually about believable theories in contrast to absurd or highly impossible ones.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote