View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #376
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well this looks like being quite a game indeed!

I do approve different theories - and think that I have entertained a few versions myself as well. But I do not approve of clinging into illogical ones with all you can come up with. When someone defends his theory with someone sending PM's to wrong people it looks more like the end-result of the theory is more important than the evidence and the actual believability of it.

Yes Sally acts pretty weird whether as a wraith or as an innocent. But for innocent she acts even more weirder.

But I could see Legate's signature behind all this indeed. He had one Night to plot with the other wolves before his last Day broke and he might have suggested that if he is taken the others should leave me alive for one or two Nights so that you others would start mistrusting me and would eventually lynch me (and if we'd use all our Daily time into discussing my role the other wolves could hide more easily in the shadows).

Now this - even if it's a bit clumsy - could actually speak for that kind of an interpretation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally in #340
Oh, and to add. I honestly believe that Nog has nothing but good intentions for the village, so if you believe me trust him. Well, at least trust that he's innocent.
I mean if and when we lynch her and find out she's a ringwraith that might just be thought of adding some pressure on my status.

That's at least the best explanation I could come up with at the moment. And that being the case I do agree with Rune that it has been an epic failure.

Also I think Nerwen might be up to something by suggesting that Sally decided to act on an instinct in the morning without thinking it more closely where it would lead her. For otherwise her action sure looks odd. Or did she actually believe I would take the bait?

Anyway. Some thougths on other issues than Sally to follow.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote