View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #234
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Ranger Ahoy!

And others as well.

Sorry to play this recklessly, but I thought I needed to get us all some more info about how the baddies work so I have been possibly a culprit for one more inncent's death. That remains to be seen.

But now we have a full second Day data and the end-of-the-Day voting to be read toMorrow where the wolves don't know that one of them was caught already - and hopefully another toMorrow.

So I am your seer and I will give you one ringwraith.

Legate is a ringwraith and should be lynched toMorrow.

I will check Nerwen toNight - the ranger saving me that is. I'm pretty positive I can then give you two ringwraiths toMorrow. I'll explain toMorrow how I found her up.

If the ranger fails, lynch Legate and then continue with that. You will then see, why I was suspecting Sally fex. (Legate held her as a suspect but never took it at heart or did anything to it - but went on consistently after Izzy).

Legate was indeed my dream on Night1 already but I had to keep him at bay - and as it was he, I trusted he wouldn't kill me on the first gameNight. But the coming Night I'm not too positive the "honeymoon" will last - especially as no-one suspects me too much anymore.

Sadly I wasted my other dream on Kath last Night. My first post toDay tells you why I picked her quite straightforwardly. My other candidates for dreaming were Sally, Rune and Eomer. Rune I feel a bit better about now but the other two are harder to say. I hope we have found it out from one of them when you read this or just after it (I'm writing this about half an hour before the DL to be sent at the last minute).

And if you ranger are having any doubts just think whether I as a wolf would like to come up this early trying to fool you? There would be no sense in it as the numbers are still with us the villagers and I'm in no imminent danger of being lynched without a chance to reveal my knowledge (which I'm doing right now).

PS. If at the possible last minute rush you lynched me then look at the people who worked it. And check Nerwen's post where she carefully adds to Legate's innocence with Lhuna still being alive... (I thought of that but I knew Legate is a baddie so I wondered why they left her alive). That's wolf-talk as they must have pondered whether to kill Lhuna or not last Night...

Did they think she was protected last Night or did they think the kill would be too obvious? I could have played it once more for all or nothing as Lhuna hasn't been around but I'm afraid I'm blinking away from that risk. Lhuna might be a wolf as well, that is. So no risks in the end.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote