View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #217
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
List as promised:

Kent2010 - Innocentish - I'm not seeing any real reason to suspect him. He has been posting and giving opinions. Voted Rune Day One. He's using reason and I'm reading his posts and they make it seem like he's never been a wolf. Which speaks to his innocence. If he a wolf I give him props.

Legate of Amon Lanc - No Idea - I'm not really really sure whats up with him. I'm not getting any overly good or bad vibes. Voted Izzy Day One. He is being reasonable.

Nogrod - Innocentish - His taking over as leader seems rather normal. His pushing of people to make a reaction seems legitimate. Vote didn't count.

Shastanis Althreduin - No Idea - Voted Nog Day One

wilwarin538 - No Idea - I'm leaning evilish. Voted Eomer Day One and Day Two. I'm thinking I might agree with who ever commented that the Eomer/Wilwa thing might be wolf on wolf.

Nerwen - Leaning Innocent - Didn't vote Day One, voted Sally Day Two.

Nilpaurion Felagund - Leaning Innocent - Voted self Day One. He seems to have made some sense toDay and is being reasonable.

Rune Son of Bjarne - No Idea - voted Izzy Day One. I have really no idea... could go either way.

Lhunardawen - No Idea - Voted Legate Day One. Same as Rune could go either way.

Eomer of the Rohirrim - Leaning Evil - Voted Izzy at the last minute Day One and voted Brinn toDay with no real reasoning. Of all the players talking the most, he is the one who is worrying me. It's not necessarily anything concrete that I can point to in a post number but more of an overall sense of something being not innocent. His interaction with Wilwa and his thoughts on the Kath kill are the most suspicious.

Groin Redbeard - No Idea - Nope no idea at all. Didn't vote Day One.

satansaloser2005 - Evil - Voted Nog day One with no real reason and voted I'm getting terrible evil vibes from her. This could be just the way she is playing or that she can't post much but if she is innocent she needs to post something helpful really really soon for me to not vote for her.

Eönwë - No Idea - Voted Izzy at the last minute.

Brinniel - Leaning Innocentish - She voted Sally day One and Eomer toDay. She's been really busy with RL and what she has posted has made a lot of sense.