View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #205
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Here's what I'll do: I'll vote now, to fully demonstrate that I'm not interested in saving myself. I'm not going to vote for whoever else has votes, for survival.

But who for? Maybe a revenge vote? Wilwa has basically no case against me and when confronted with this, just brushes it off and votes for me anyway. How about Brinniel? She votes for me for reasons 'already explained' but I can't find an explanation anywhere. Maybe she could point me in the direction.

I think these two are being wilfully single-minded and could easily be villains. But I'm just as concerned about people who are playing smarter.

How about this from Nienna?

I think Kath was probably a no trail kill. I know I was not personally getting any seer vibes from her and it worries me that Eomer was saying that the wolves might have thought she was the seer. This doesn't speak well to Eomer's innocence. If he is a wolf and was getting seer vibes from Kath he might have talked the other wolves into killing her with the added bonus that she wouldn't leave a trail.

It does not speak to my innocence that I suggested the hypothesis that the nightly kill was an attempt to catch the village's greatest weapon - their Seer. This is just a crazy thing to say. I considered Nienna as a smart, quiet option before but now I'm not sure; it would also look like revenge, anyway.

Well, actually... I think I will vote for one of you.