View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #204
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, you are all playing it too safe!

It's basically impossible to pick the wolves when every ordo is playing it safe.

Now where is this rant coming from? From the last Day's posting in the end as you all can't be baddies...

Wilwa was going to work and popped in three hours before the DL and Lhuna voted about two hours before. After that there were certain people around, namely: Kent, me, Izzy, Legate, Kath, Eönwë, Rune, Nienna, Eomer

Leaving out the known and dead innocents and myself (a known innocent to me) it leaves a list of: Kent, Legate, Eönwë, Rune, Nienna, Eomer.

Of these two gave their votes about an half an hour+ before the DL and never showed themselves after that. Namely Kent and Nienna. Both are very carefully positioned votes - and I could bet one of them or both didn't have to rush away from the computer so they probably hung around. But on what state of mind? And why didn't they come back to share their views?

Of course we have no way to say who else was coolly watching by as things unfolded but of these two we know they were there just half an hour before the DL.

Leaving also those two aside we get the list of: Legate, Eönwë, Rune, Eomer. So these were the people whom we do not know are innocents or not but stood there to the end.

Of these Rune concentrated on defending himself and disappeared when there was twenty minutes left. So he kind of goes to the similar kind of category with Kent and Nienna, only being less cautious.

Legate was pretty straightforward with saying he was for lynching Izzy. And even if she turned out innocent I think that was reasonable. The problem being that a wolf-Legate could have done exactly the same thing...

Eomer answers for Kent on behalf of Rune (making an indirect suspicion of Izzy by that) about half an hour before the DL. Then six minutes before lists the last votes deeming all of them ok or understandable save Sally's. Wants to save me and is happy tyo choose between Sally & Izzy (three minutes to DL).

Eönwë interestingly had been around consistently saying nothing. Twenty minutes before he manages to suspect Brinn (and possibly Sally) a little (referring to my suspicions). Ten minutes before he still concentrates on philology... Six minutes before comments on Kent (a point made by Izzy) ending up ambivalent about him. Then seems to be in a hurry notifying Sally (Kath that should be?) of posting a list at such a late hour. Finally chooses at zero hour wishing to save me and feeling bad to have killed Sally too many times and ends up with Izzy.

A few thoughts to follow...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote