View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #202
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right, so now it seems... a pity people who posted less before seem that they cannot post more even now, which is pretty bad. Now this is actually becoming the main point that worries me and I just wish that on Day 3 everybody will be here and posting properly!

I cannot say how I feel about Brinn now - I quite like her points concerning the Kath-issue, that's reasonable, although everybody could be reasonable, right - and basically I agree with her suspicions of Eomer, but that's all I can react to in her posts - so in fact nothing that much. Nilp looks like heating up, that's good, I'm looking forward to seeing more than just a list from him (and I expect him to do so ). Eönwë actually seemed quite sensible yesterDay (given the fact that he came only late), and now - well, he does not raise my alarms, for one. Although again, he's perhaps bordering the group of people who just flow under my radar screen. The same would go for Shasta for example.

I am becoming slightly worried about wilwa, like I said before, but not to any particular extent. I should take a deeper look at Nerwen, sally or Kent... and I would like to see Lhuna and Nienna posting.

Well, still, probably the one I am worried about the most is Eomer for now. But, I know what. I am going to (at least briefly) re-read the thread now once again and try to reconsider everything once again.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote