View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Narya Admin Thread for WW LX

Welcome to the admin thread of WW LX!

This will be a simple game: 3 wolves (or 4 if there is a great influx of players, which I doubt), 1 seer, 1 ranger and 1 hunter. If you would prefer less gifteds, we can talk about it, because I have absolutely no obsession over having all of them in the game.

There will be no retractable votes and no double lynches. I would prefer the deadline to be 8 PM GMT, but if that's not good for many people, we can discuss it. We start as soon as we have enough players to have a proper game.

I'm still working on the idea of the game, but I can tell you you will not meet wolves, but kings, warlords and sorcerors who have just taken rings from Sauron and are turning into ringwraiths each night while Sauron is taking a firmer grip on their souls...

So, you can all pick up in-game occupations, if you wish (it's not necessary), and you can be black Númenóreans, or if you don't want that, then Corsairs or Haradians... kings, nobles, generals, sorcerors... anyone powerful and high class.

~*~

Player list

Kath
Nienna - pirate
Kent2010 - Black Númenórean scam artist
Legate of Amon Lanc - rebelling Haradian King
Nogrod - Corsair Captain "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Shastanis Althreduin - King of the Sea
Isabellkya
wilwarin538 - sorceress
Nerwen - Queen of the Sea
Nilpaurion Felagund - fussy courtier
Rune Son of Bjarne - Tivo the Sorceror
Lhunardawen - rebelling Haradian Queen
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Groin Redbeard - Variag Warlord of Khand
satansaloser2005
Eönwë
Brinniel

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-01-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote