View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 12:57 PM   #42
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe Thoughts from the pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
I am actually in more treason for the Middle Earth Idol than all of the contestants: It was me and Sleepy Cowell who came up with this idea.
So, should I be cast to the wolves for the Moving of Mountains?

That really is the big crime that I should probably be banned from the forum for.

My Barrow Downs crimes (apart from MZC)... Hmmm...

Giving away my identity accidentally on my first (and only) werewolf game. Yes, I had received a PM from a normal player who said something like 'can't wait for the start of the WW game'. Later on, I was PMing the other WWs and accidentally included this individual.
Shame on me!

Oh, and the continuation of the Uncloaking gag really has to stop! (I think Nilp should own up to being the first crazy captioner to use it. Although I don’t think I helped by carrying it on most of the time).