View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #263
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sooo... I was thinking, Captivity is hanging a bit in the air now waiting for the vocals, but here is what I am 99% sure is the final (oooh, dangerous word) version of the music. When I have the Elven parts recorded, I can try to overlap them to the music and send you the Audacity file, maybe, to avoid sending you so many voice recordings - but whatever works best, just let me know.

In the meantime, we're back to "you pick!" I feel pretty good about pretty much any song right now, except maybe I would save Epilogue for later. I might dabble a bit in the non-Zong music during this pause too.

(The song after next will probably be more limited, because that will be nearing exam time again)

Last edited by Galadriel55; 09-17-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote