View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #494
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Except for a little skirmishing with Pitch at the beginning, people were thinking I'm innocent all the time. Glad that seems to be changing now.

*takes off velvet gloves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Your analysis treats her as an innocent.
As I've shown, the conclusions are almost identical even if Nessa is not included.

Quote:
If we assume that Boro is the cobbler, a Mac-wolf's vote for Boro-cobbler (whom he probably knows the identity of) also makes sense to me, given that his long analysis is built on the Inzil/Nessa trail as an obvious set-up, and that he is casting suspicion on just about everyone who's partaken in it, and by implication making it a moral high-ground to stay away from it. He wouldn't have thought Boro would go end up lynched anyway I think, and if an accident were to happen, that wouldn't have been that bad for team-evil anyway. Hardly a problem at all in fact, given Agan's maths.
Your argument fails in multiple ways:
-If I just wanted to stay away from the Nessa/Inzil waggons, I could have voted anybody. Why needlessly endanger the cobbler?
-You seem to assume that I already had the whole Nessa/Inzil analysis ready before Inzil was actually dead, and before people started acting extremely suspicious after I left.
-I am not suspecting everybody who took a part in it: I suspect Pitch, Agan, and Legate significantly less than you, Cailín, and Shasta.

I like how you probe into the possibility of lynching the cobbler and immediately jump away from it after Rikae called you on it. Nice try Skipwolf
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote