View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 05:24 PM   #144
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Mad Baggins: you said that you would analyze the appearance of anyone who attempted yours, so here goes:

My original concept of Mad Baggins was a 30-something year old male, with a penchant for magic tricks, hence the name "Mad Baggins" who, as we all know, goes around disappearing. However, I then read some of your posts. Mad Baggins is a 15ish year old girl, with dark brown (auburny) hair, that falls loosely just past her shoulders. She is about 5'5", and slender, although not "skinny" persay. She sees a lot of details that most other people don't notice, or do, but take for granted. She's always drinking some sort of caffienated beverage, and if she is asked to turn out her pockets, there will usually be a lighter (you don't strike me as a matchgirl, if you'll excuse the pun), some loose change, and some low-powered explosives (firecrackers, anyone?).

There you go, try me.

Eomer: No worries on the insanity. If you want, we can lock you and Keeper (for categorizing me as an Orli-bopper) up in my imaginary dungeon to scare the tourists.

Fea