View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 09:21 AM   #7
ninlaith
Wight

ninlaith has just left Hobbiton.
Hey Himhenwen...sorry for my absence for the past few weeks...I had left certain deeds unfinshed and the West was calling. It's really hard to choose a favorite because my favorites change every week. This week it is Sam. Every week I associate a character from LotR that resembles the week I've been having. Sam fit the bill. We need more people like Sam in this world. More people who will be there for each other instead of bringing each other down over trivial matters. I have been blessed with very special bonds like these with people that unfortunately i have not seen for awhile. And I am not sorry to say that one of those friends is Himhenwen. The friend I have here is in need of friends that I have at home. I only hope I could possibly use the knowledge I have from having friends such as Himhenwen and be the same kind of friend to my friend in need here. Friends like Sam are priceless. Never let them go.