View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 02:27 PM   #90
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

The Elf memorized the words, putting it into song that had just floated to his mind from the Eldar days. Sensing someone watching him, he swung around. Khelek stood politely, and with a gracious movement of his hand, beckoned the lasses to come in.

"You are searching for the scrolls," he stated, searching their faces with keen, starlit eyes. Child nodded, still gazing at the Elf in wonder. Rose took the scrolls curiously, looking at the words, then turning to the blank side.

"Then there are, as I thought, others that are searching for answers; answers that may fill in gaps of lost history in the Fall of Numenor." The Elf continued to search them.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Rose inquired, embarresed at interrupting the Elf.

Khelek bowed, letting his dark cloak sweep the floor. "Excuse me for not introducing myself sooner. I am Khelek, from the House of Elrond, whom has sailed West. I have made Mirkwood my abode, but now I seek answers; answers which you may also seek."